1. What was your first show? Romeo & Juliet.
2. What was your favorite show? Favorite part? I actually love all the shows for different reasons… I don’t think I have a favorite. My favorite parts were in A Christmas Carol as a girlfriend and Crazy For You as a costumer with Julie Clemens.
3. Why do you like to participate in theater? Personally I love the theater. I’ve been on stage since I was in the 5th grade. I’ve since been in choirs and other things… I love performing..
4. If you could be ANY character in any show (height and age doesn’t matter!) what would it be? Jasmine. On a carpet ride singing “A Whole New World”! Though Belle would be pretty cool too! And Shelby from Steel Magnolias.
5. What are 3 words you would use to describe Ardmore Little Theatre? Amazing and alive!
6. Where are you from? What are some places you’ve lived? I’m originally from California (L.A. area). I lived in Dallas and Denver also.
7. What do you like to do outside of the theater? I am a coach for Girls on the Run, scrapbooking, reading, etc.
8. What’s one thing that you absolutely can’t resist? Anything that’s creamy I can’t resist!
9. Tell us something that might surprise us about you! I am a private person. People see me as a very open person, even though I’m really not. I’m very private.
10. Is there anything else about you that you would like to share? I am just a person who wants to continue her love with the theater. I love the theater and helping others!
Is there anyone you would like to see spotlighted? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!